Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

Twinkle Twinkle Starry Cat

Good afternoon and happy Monday. It's time for a new challenge over at Lost Coast Designs, and this time around it's one of my favourites - stencils. Here's what I've made.


I started by stencilling my stars with some silver texture paste. I then sprayed with some home made shimmer spray to make my universe. I die cut the moon, stars and Earth - wow think big eh!

Then I made a Distress Ink background and stamped Cat Star Wings. She's been coloured with glitter and white pen.

I printed my sentiment on the computer.

And all done.

So please join in and play with your stencils. They don't have to be bought, home made stencils are fine and so much fun.
Thanks very much for looking and have a great week.


7 comments:

  1. Moon and stars and a big, fat cat - you can't have it better! Great piece, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. The cat looks sohappy on the moon
    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love this Sue, I have that cat stamp as well.....surprise surprise!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card Sue!! Loving this lovely cat image, and the scene you have built, lovely lovely!
    Hugs (and I hope you have less rain than me aaargh...but always good to create!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Sue ! Love the kitty sitting on the moon !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is great Sue. I love the cat on the moon! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed when I read your words here - the cat is an unexpected turn, but a delight perched there on the moon. Reminds me of the Cheshire cat in Alice - I feel that grin will outlast the cat himself!

    Gorgeous starry night too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.