This was really easy to make, but a bit fiddly, and I had to measure! Measuring really isn't by thing, but then again if I go 'by eye' it ends up wonky - guess that says something about my eyes...
Anyway I started by cutting white board to just a little larger than the stamp, then cutting out the apertures with Spellbinder rectangles.
Next some really rough painting with DecoArt tinting base, dioxazine purple, paynes grey, and medium grey
Then I stamped the Stampendous skull and raven onto the layers, trying to keep the centre in the same place.
I've also used the music stamp, and a spiders web.
These were then coloured with Fluid Acrylics, I love the green/gold
This is the base layer, skull and Donald Trump wig/raven. The raven has been coloured with DecoArt fluid acrylics in different blues rather than flat black.
Layer 2, trying to keep it all central.
There's Donald again :-)
All framed and put together. I gave Donald some white highlights! The cobwebs are from Tando, and the skull has been made in a mould.
This was great fun to make, and it turned out just as I had it in my head, so that's an unexpected result!
I hope you join in with our challenge this month and get your spook on!
I'm also joining in with the Dream in Darkness 31 Days of Halloween challenge.
Have a great week, and thanks very much for looking x