Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

It's Very Purple and Very Girlie

The latest challenge at Stampotique is pink/purple with black, and at Fashionable Stamping it's Something For A Child, so I put them both together and came up with this. It's for my niece who's nine going on twenty five. She's no diva, but then she's not become a teenager yet lol. The chippie has been sprayed with my favourite Dylusion ink in Fuchia, then masked and sprayed again with Glimmer mist in purple.
I've stencilled through with black soot DI around the corners.
Prom Queen has been stamped on watercolour card and coloured with Dylusions and Inkydinks. The chipboard letters have been inked with pink embossing ink, and the UTEE'd in purple. I've carried on heating until the UTEE ran a little, so now you can see the pink and the purple.
The sentiment has been stamped and embossed then sprayed with the fuchia ink again. There's Glossy Accents over the top to raise it up a little, and for once I resisted the temptation to stick my finger into it to see if it were dry :o).
I really enjoyed making this, and I hope she likes it too.
Thanks very much for looking x

17 comments:

  1. She will love it, I love the stencilled background which works wonderfully with the image. I always stick my fingers in the Glossy Accents too lol. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely will love it. Prom Queen is on my Wish List. Wonderful job with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This absolutely makes me smile, so fabulous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creation. The background is so fabulous. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be loved I'm sure. Its such a fun stamp, love your colours. Thankyou for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation. Love the stamped and inked background for this image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on not poking the glossy accents!!! Fab door hanger I think she will love it.
    Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous door hanger! Thanks for joining us at SDC 49.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favourite Stampotique stamps Sue and I bet your niece will love it. Fabulous colours and layers to this. Thanks for sharing it with us at FSC.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect. would have loved this if I was a teen again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fantastic, really perfect for a young girl. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh 4 sure she will LOVE this! Looks good enough to eat! lol glad to see you at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fantastic! Your niece will just love this! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so beautiful!...
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.