Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

I Wuf You

I finally got around to finishing my version of Tim's February tag of 2012. I think it's great that we get a chance to play all year long. I loved the 12 tags of Christmas but to be fair, there's usually plenty going on in December!   I didn't have the stamp or the embossing folder that Tim used, so I improvised a little with his script stamp.  I also freelanced a little with the heart - it's a plaster of paris one that I've coloured with Viva glass paint. This is amazing stuff, it dries really quickly and shiney. I LOVE IT! My grungeboard was very textured, so the Distress Stickles really had their work cut out.  I ended up putting some of the glass paint on top of Cupid too. As I was sanding the I love you all I could think of was this lol.
I don't know what Tim will have up his sleave for March, but I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks very much for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Sue, gorgeous background and texture. Great take on Tim's tag. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great impro on the tag Sue. Love the little video clip too.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sugar oh this really is one amazing tag Hun,your detail is just fantatstic,love the textures,love hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.