Followers

Saturday 11 February 2012

Has Anyone Seen My Comfort Zone!!!

'Cos I just stepped outside for a minute and then it was gone!! I have
 worshipped from afar the brilliant art journal pages that others seem to produce at the drop of a hat. Now I can ink up a piece of card or whatever, but as soon as I try to do this in a joined up journal it's RUBBISH!. Oh the books that have had the first 4 pages ripped out of are endless (by endless I mean 5 lol) BUT all this is about to change - I'm going to journal by George and I don't care who knows it! Trouble is I can't write. I mean of course I can write, but I write much the same as I draw - like a 5 year old 3 year old! But as this journal is mine that doesn't matter does it! So spurred on by The Craft Barn's latest AJ challenge - here are a few of my favourite things!
Have a great weekend and thanks very much for looking x

16 comments:

  1. Yay, nice one, long may it continue.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely right Sue, your journal is yours and you can add anything you like to it. Have fun with it and enjoy looking back on the things you have been doing.
    Have a good day and enjoy the weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages! Love the rich colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Sue you add anything you like Hun its yours and no one else's,this really is one,amazing page Hun those colours are divine,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page Sue, loving those colours!! :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright colours. There is no right or wrong, just enjoy it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah it's yours , it's personal, and for me every page is stunning, because is a truly expression of our heart!

    Thanks for joining us at CraftBarn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic step outside. This page looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful, Sue and your writing looks great to me, and I am an expert on primary school writing! I know what you mean though. I have two journals that are pretty rubbish with only one decorated page in each, but plenty of evidence of missing pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a lovely page! Love the hearts. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous page Sue - it terrifies me too! Great colours and mix of images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those hearts are looking mighty fine ... a fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe, this is a fabulous 1st page Sue!!! As Brenda says the journal is yours to do whatever you want and no-one has to see it if you don't want them to. It was ages before I handwrote in mine...I think everyone finds that hard to start with! Please do more pages x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice page, with beautiful colours, the ones you love apparently !! Great! Coco

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work. Hope there are some more pages in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.