Followers

Sunday 25 August 2024

The Greatest Show On Earth

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a tri-fold card made with the fun 'The Circus' collection from Relatively Thoughtful. 

Each panel is 15x15cm so it fits into a 6x6 envelope.
 
I started by rough-cutting my focal points and deciding where I wanted them to go on the card.
Then I matted and layered them, adding some glossy Mod Podge to give them strength and a nice shine.
These are the papers that I chose for the panels.
And my favourite 'Happy Birthday' stamps fit perfectly onto the labels.
Here we are, all sewn up and done!
Isn't that elephant a stunner! The strong man is from the same cut-apart sheet.
I love the handsome ringmaster!
And what a beautiful horse!
Are you lookin' at me???
As always this is available in both digital and an A4 paper collection.

For new inspiration every day please visit our social media pages.
Have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x















1 comment:

  1. Looks good Sue.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.