Followers

Sunday 7 July 2024

Did Someone Say Christmas?

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday, welcome to Christmas in July!

I've made this HUGE card using the fab new Not Just For Christmas collection from Relatively Thoughtful.
As my daughter has two cats this card is definitely going to her.
For my main focal point, I've made a shaker.
Then I've just matted and layered some of the cute images.
There are some beautiful cut-apart sheets in the collection.
So I bit the bullet and cut out a few sheets and stuck them onto some black card all ready to cut out.
And here's a few that I made earlier lol. The black card underneath make the images pop and it also gives a bit of stability to the papers.
And we're all done! The card is a sheet of A4 folded in half, so plenty of room for the images.
And here's some up-close cuteness!
The image underneath says 'Meowy & Bright'
Obviously, the fur on the hat has been glittered - it is Christmas after all.
The collection can be found here in the store in both digital and paper formats.
Also check out the inspiration daily from our amazing design team on our social pages.
I hope you've enjoyed Christmas today, but I hope it's back to Summer again tomorrow.
Take care and have a wonderful week xx





1 comment:

  1. All this Christmas stuff is scaring me Lol! Hee! Hee! Love the kitties. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine too. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.