Followers

Sunday 26 March 2023

Happy Easter

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday.

Today I'm sharing an Easter card made with the fabulous Happy Easter collection from Relatively Thoughtful. This was my very first collection and it's still one of my favourites.

First of all, I chose my papers, I only need a couple as I'll be using the Easter egg panel from the yellow one as a separate layer.
Then I cut my panels and some backing mats.

Obviously I need to use my favourite grumpy bunny again. I fussy-cut him, then added him to some black card and tried to cut a neat border. This makes him pop against the background and also gives the topper a lot more strength.
 
There, that's as good as it gets lol.
He looked a little bit lost in the centre of my card, so I cut a couple of tags to go with him.

And this is how he looks! I gave him a stamped sentiment and a bit of sisal to make his nest. I think I may have got rabbits confused with chickens!
Maybe this is why he looks so grumpy, rabbits don't live in nests!
Anyway, I think he looks rather dapper here.
The collection can be found here in Sally's store in both digital and paper formats. There are also new additions this year so it really is the collection that keeps on giving.
As always this is new inspiration every day from my teamies, and this can be found on our social pages.
I hope you are enjoying the weekend, and thanks so much for looking x





3 comments:

  1. Your rabbit is gorgeous, and he looks good on that card in his nest! I think Easter bunnies do lay eggs, by the way! Happy Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rabbit looks great.
    I can't believe Easter is only a couple of weeks away.

    Have a good new week.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. He might be a grumpy bunny but he's very sweet. Loving the card too. Maybe the nest is made of something that a rabbit would like to eat and that's why he's found his way into the nest. Have a lovely creative wseek. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.