Followers

Saturday 1 April 2023

Make My Day!

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday, welcome to April and the weekend!

As always a new month is a new challenge at Country View Crafts, and this time it's Things With Wings. I've had these Katzelkraft stamps for quite a while now, so I thought it was time for me to use them.

These were really easy to make, so I'll just show you the pretty pictures.

The critters were stamped for placement and then some stencilling added with Distress Oxides.

I also stamped them onto some card, then had a very happy hour colouring them in with my Prisma pencils.

The sentiments are another fun Katzelkraft set.

This guy didn't come with wings so he's borrowed a pair from the critter above.

Now I'm not saying that these are my favourites, but they are very cute.

Susan has a wonderful selection of all things Katzelkraft here in the store.

Such a fun set of stamps and new challenge.

Please join in with us and show us your Things With Wings.

Take care and have a happy and crafty month x

I am joining in with the SSS Monday challenge Stencil It, and also the 

SSS Wednesday challenge Anything Goes x




8 comments:

  1. Love your project! Those insects are very cute ! Have a lovely April Sue ! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATCoins, Sue!!! So fun!!! Have a happy April!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't realised Katzelkraft had made stamps of mosquitoes! And they are great fun too... love how you coloured them, Sue.
    Happy April! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun stamps and I love how you've used them too. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have to say the insects look quite cute :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely - fab stamps too

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such fun Sue...I love the mozzie but not in real life...LOL! Happy April, hugs Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous make, it looks like you had fun making these! Loving how they all came together, the images and wording really made me smile - perfect 😊. I hope you are keeping well and sending you happy and creative wishes! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.