Followers

Sunday 19 March 2023

Happy Mother's Day

 Good morning and a very happy Mother's Day!

Here's the card I made for my mum with the beautiful Independent Women papers from Relatively Thoughtful.

Don't these look fabulous when combined with Stamperia's Provence die cuts.

I started by choosing my papers (I love the pop of yellow against the purples). Then I cut and sewed my layers.
Then I cut out my images from a cut-apart sheet and inked all the edges. I wanted to make some flowers to go with the die cuts.

I gave all the cutouts a coating of clear embossing powder to make them a little sturdier, together with a little bit of fine glitter. Then I layered up my flowers.

This is how it looks when closed.

And this is the inside.

And the inside of the inside lol.

These panels are from a cut-apart sheet in the Stamperia Provence collection. These are also available in the Relatively Thoughtful store.

And this is how my flowers turned out.

The collections can be found here in Sally's store.

Digital Download

A4 Papers

As always there is new inspiration from my design teamies daily over on our socials.

Relatively Thoughtful

RT Create, Make, and Share

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend, I shall be venturing into my still chilly craft room while Neil falls asleep in front of the Grand Prix clutching the remote as if his life depended on it!

Take care and have a happy, crafty week x






5 comments:

  1. Your card and flowers are wonderful, outside, outside outside, inside and inside inside. And probably inside outside and outside inside, too. Great creation, Sue. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue, this is such a pretty card. I love all the different stitched panels. The colours all work so perfectly together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I saw this card earlier and just love the colours. Not sure I would ever have used these together yet they just work so well. Everything about it is just gorgeous. Pleased you liked my birds. I knew what I wanted to do but couldn't find a stamp or stencil so made them myself, at first I didn't like the quirky look but it's grown on me so might draw some more of these. Maybe they need family memebers Lol! Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design, absolutely gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a week late to this post!
    That is a beautiful Mothers Day card.

    I had a lovely day and a week on my flowers are still doing well.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.