Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Shine Your Light Bright

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. Today is the day for a new challenge over at Lost Coast Designs and this time it's Sentiments in Focus. 

I started by making a base card using a set of skinny card dies.



Then I stamped my poor neglected Whimsical Birds on scraps of card and cut them out.



 I  added a bit of foam tape to raise it all up, and we're all done.


Aren't these the cutest birds ever! I've used Lost Coast

Whimsical Spike

Whimsical Lily 

Mini Whimsical Birds (2) and

Carmen's Veranda 

Weird Light



I hope you join in with our challenge, please make your sentiment prominent and make sure that it contains at least 5 words.

Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece, it's always good to be weird! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like everything about your creation and those birds are terrific. (try to join in again this time) Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are the cutest birds and the sentiment is brilliant. Your cards always make me smile, in a good way - thank you! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your sentiment did make me smile :)
    Lovely creation Sue.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these little birds they are so cute. Great card xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.