Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Travel With No Regret

Good morning and happy Tuesday. The Crafty Individuals Facebook group is currently running a 'travel' themed challenge. Well I do love a good challenge, and this one definitely was as I don't have any CI travel stamps, so this is what I made.


The only thing travel related was this one sheet of paper, so I had to treat it very carefully lol.

I cut it up and mounted onto postage stamp shaped pieces of card in black and white.

I stamped and coloured my lovely couple from CI-402 and added the stamps to a blue background.

I typed up the Oscar Wilde quote on my computer, and we're all done.
These lovely stamps can be found here in the UK, and if you're in Australia here in Dot's store.
Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sue, love how t all came together! Have a great day, hope the weather is better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, you did a brilliant job creating a travel themed card, I have always loved that couple stamp and they look perfect with the holiday destinations in the background. Love the quote too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used these. I have some of that paper tucked away somewhere, time I used some of them again. Thanks for reminding me. Have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is great! I just love how you put it all together.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.