Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

Letters and Numbers For Country View Crafts

Good morning and happy Friday. It's time for a brand new challenge over at Country View Crafts, and more importantly it's time for our holidays. As this post goes live we will be jetting off to the USA so it's home alone time again for the kids - they'll get over it lol.
The theme this time has been chosen by the lovely Evelyn, and it's Letters and/or Numbers. Here's mine.



I started by stamping this huge A4 stamp that Tracy Evans designed for AALL and Create. I stamped it on kraft, white, and black card.

Then I just snipped and punched away and layered up the pieces. I added a bit of stitching, then a bit more, and then I made myself walk away lol.
To finish I attached it to an A4 sketchbook and gave it a generous coat of Vintage Collage Medium. You can't really see it here, but it does give it a fab aged look.
Please check out the Country View Crafts challenge blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my teamies and then join in with our challenge.
Have a very happy March, and I'll catch up with you after my holidays. Thanks very much for looking x

17 comments:

  1. Fab piece Sue. Hope you are enjoying your holidays! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a great page Sue, have a fab child free holiday! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous journal page Sue, those double stamped and layered elements add so much punch to this page.
    Have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy every minute..!
    Big Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue this is fabulous, thank you so much for showcasing my stamp so beautifully. If you go to my Facebook timeline and scroll down I have a couple of posts offering a giveaway if you share artwork with this stamp ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sue! Your page is absolutely stunning! I love the stamp and your sewing! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page , Sue, the stamps snipped and adhered on top of the stamp, looks great,and giving more "power" - love the fern, and love your sewing .Gorgeous page !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design, Sue!!! Have a fantastic holiday in the USA!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it ! Great stuff.. I hope you have a fabulous time in the USA !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page. Have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love what you did with Tracy's fabulous stamp Sue, the layering and the stitching look wonderful! I hope you have a fabulous time in the States and that you find your house in good order when you return!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work Sue - such a great stamp and just made for this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful make! I love how you used the stamp to add the layers and the stitching is fabulous 😁. Creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous page, dear Sue! I wish you a wonderful holiday in the USA! Greetings to New York!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page, I love these large stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you've used these stamps, and the stitching is an amazing detail! You sure have a cold week to be here in the US! I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely journal page.
    Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.