Followers

Saturday 16 February 2019

Some A-Moo-Sing New Stamps from Rubber Dance

Good morning and happy Saturday, welcome to the weekend. It's time for my second post for Rubber Dance and this is also my last one as a member of the design team.  I would like to thank Bibi, Susanne, and the rest of the team for a fab two years.  
Susanne has recently brought out some fun new stamps, and these are what I'm using here.

Aren't these cows hillarious - and so cute. The whole set is called From Moo To You

 I started by making some backgrounds with Distress Oxides then die cutting them into tag shapes.


 Then some stencilling with Oxides and gesso.


 These are the new Rubber Dance Grungy Borders and Grungy Stuff stamps and they are fabulous!


 Then I added some die cuts, and that's it, backgrounds all done.


 As well as buying the whole set you can buy each cow individually - this one is Christmas Cow.


 This is Cute Cow.
And this is Birthday Cow.
There's still loads of time left for you to join in with the colour/theme challenge, so head on over to the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge   https://www.facebook.com/groups/311557542913461/- this month is 'Anything Goes' so what could be easier.
I'm also entering my tags into the Stamping Sensations challenge All Things Bright and Beautiful.
Have a fun weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful backgrounds and wonderful stamps! Love these - silly animals make me giggle and these are definitely silly. Great to see your process. If only my mind worked in such an organised fashion...I ususally spend ages on a background I'm happy with, then don't have a clue what to do with it!
    Have a great weekend!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cows, so these tags are definitely my cup of tea. Great stamps, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I am going to miss your Rubber Dance posts Sue! The cows are fabulous, their facial expressions are just the best - I just adore Birthday cow! Love your tags! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, these cow tags are just amazing. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cows may be cute but the way you use them is what makes them very special Sue. Love the tags

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love these cows :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cute set of fun tags for our 'All thing Bright and BEAUtiful' theme at Stamping Sensations this month. I love them, Sue x Thanks for joining us and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project. Loving these tags!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh this is really an adorable trio of tags, well done Sue!!! How fun! I love these new cows (I bought one), and your samples so cute make me regret not having bought the whole set haha.
    But sadly, I read that this is your last post in the DT...? :(
    Hope everything is going well and that it's your choice for maybe playing a bit later with other rubberstamps once again! or travelling, and enjoying Life simply as well :)
    Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.