Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Pretty Little Birds

Good morning and happy Tuesday. I've been playing in my Eileen Hull Passport journal again, and as we currently have a challenge at Lost Coast Designs called 'Nobody Here', I though I would stay with the theme.

This is just simple background stamping, then the main images have been stamped, watercoloured, and cut out. 

Stamps Used
Spray Webbing
Antique Text Border
Cat and Bird
Bowtie Bulldog (Katzelkraft)

It would be great if you would join in with our challenge, the only rules are that there must be some stamping, and this time around no humans are allowed.
Have a  happy week, and thanks very much for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Looks great, love those stamps! I must make myself a dog stamp! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie, yes you must make a dog stamp! xx

      Delete
  2. Great pages Sue, I love the bird on the cat's head and the dog with the monocle is just too cute! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, all dogs should come with a monocle from now on lol xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pages Sue. Love the backgrounds and the bird looks fun sitting on the cat's head. Love the expression on the dog's face too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these cards Sue x The bird on the cats head looks great and the cute face on the dog made me smile x

    TFS anf best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird, and the expression on the dogs face is brilliant.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the heat we are experiencing would allow most cats to tolerate the bird on the head moments hee hee!!
    I adore that antique text border Sue, superb pages full of character.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are wonderful, dear Sue- so fun, and gorgeous colored- love the cat and birdie, and how beautiful you have painted them .
    Thank you for your kind comment to me on my blog , I hope you can soon relax, from the house building :-)
    Hugs to you- xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.