Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2018

I Came, I Saw, I Conga'd

Good morning and happy Tuesday. Here is another (and last you'll be happy to hear) of my Eileen Hull Passport journal pages.

I've not inked up Carmen Mooranda, so I thought it was time that I did.
I've also used my new favourite's Doodle Circles, and Antique Text Border. Carmen's Veranda's Flying Monkey also came to the party.
This may not be art daaaahling but it certainly was fun!
If you would like to join in with our current challenge just stamp something (but no humans allowed) and link up over on the Portal.
Have a fab week, and thanks very much for looking xx

13 comments:

  1. Such a cool and fun spread! Gorgeous! Happy week! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susi, it was fun! xx

      Delete
  2. This is a great, fun spread. Keep cool! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie, cool is not an option at the moment lol xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like it was fun, and that’s what it’s sll about. I love your pages
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Sue- I can see you enjoyed painting the figures, lol-
    wonderful pages .
    Hugs , Dorthe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorthe, this was a fun page to do! xx

      Delete
  5. I love your journal pages, they are such fun Sue - love the words! Apologies for being missing, had a long weekend away! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thans so much Anne, I hope you had a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun journal spread. Love the border and inagery. Tracy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue this is such fun piece of journaling, those images are crazy hee hee!! Still love that border.
    Late Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.