Followers

Friday 20 July 2018

Are We There Yet

Good afternoon and happy Friday. I'm very happy to be sharing my 'Nobody's Here' piece for Lost Coast Designs.

Yup it's another page in my mini book (this is the back cover) and I've used one of my favourite birds Bird Bones, and the fabulous and ever so useful Large Chickenwire Background. As always if you click here you will be whisked over to the Portal, and I'll show you how this came together.
Have a lovely evening, and thanks very much for looking x

6 comments:

  1. What a fun piece. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie, you have a fun weekend too xx

      Delete
  2. This is sooooo funny!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stamp that is Sue, all topped off by those quirky words hee hee!! Makes for a great Journal cover.
    Hope you've had a super weekend..
    Happy week ahead hugs Tracey xx
    P.S Sorry i'm late to visit, really struggling with this laptop and every page takes forever to load in.. *Are we there yet* seems very fitting .. I'm walking backwards again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.