Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

The Front, The Back, and the Bit In the Middle

Good morning and happy Wednesday. Today I'm sharing the front and back of a page that I created last week for my Eileen Hull Journal. That doesn't sound to make much sense does it, so I'll just show you the pages!


This is the front.

This is the back.

And in case you weren't paying attention last week, this is the middle ;-).
I'm linking them again to Dot's May challenge at Ink Art Designs as all the stamps are by Rubber Dance.
This time I've used
and they can all be found here
As always, just quote SDFreeShip for free worldwide P&P on any order of 15 Euro's and above.
Have a lovely day, and thanks very much for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages Sue, back, front and middle! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Hugs and happy crafting today Sue! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages Sue, love the whimsical imagery and the layers of colour. Tracy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee heeee Sue you really make me giggle so much.. I was paying attention honest!! Great journal pages, Front, Back and what lies in between but you already know that as I visited that post hee hee!! I feel that quote on the front is especially for me today :D
    Big Happy Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understood what you mean Sue and it is lovely to see the front and back, I love them both, as well as the insides - if that makes sense! LOL! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue love love love - thank you for making one of my designs look so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.