Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Lazy Summer Days

Good morning and happy Wednesday. It's a really quick post from me today to share a page that I've made for my new Eileen Hull Pasport journal.

This is the inside of the page - you can just see the holes where the elastic goes through. I really love this journal it's the perfect size to make 'something'  when you only have an hour to spare. I know some people can make a full production piece in an hour, but I'm not one of them lol.
I'm linking my dancing girls to my friend Dot's challenge at Ink Art Designs as it's all made using Rubber Dance Stamps. I've used

and they can all be found here 

As always the very generous Bibi is offering free worldwide P&P on any order of 15 Euros and above. Simply quote SDFreeShip at the checkout.
Have a very happy day, and thanks very much for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful and happy piece! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls make me smile Sue, dancing and hopping around- I can see myself, 18 years old, lol
    A wonderful page in the passport journal,- If I once can afford to buy one of Eileens dies, it would surely, be this !! (I`m a slow creator ,too :-)
    Hugs, Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, very inspiring!!
    I have this stamp set (with the dancing ladies). I made very pretty bookmarks with them, but sadly I really have not enough time at the moment to share anything or enter the Rubberdance challenge! Boohoo :)))
    Yours is joyous and summery, I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what most of us Brits will be doing if the sunshine stays out today or rather me when my work day is done.. The dancing bit especially hee hee!! I have to agree it's a great size to play in and handy to carry around without too much bulk.. Lovely play with the RD stamps, I so need some RD playtime :(
    Wishing you plenty of sunshine & Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, I am not one of those people either, it takes me a day to make the smallest piece.... sigh... I love what you did, the dancing ladies are really cheery and the Passport pages really are a lovely size to create on! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect page for your passport journal!
    Bravo!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy, I hope you are well xx

      Delete
  7. lol ... I can't make a full production piece in one hour either! I looove this page Sue, it's such a happy one!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.