Followers

Monday 7 May 2018

Always Check!

Good morning and happy Monday.  I'm loving the latest fun challenge at Country View Crafts which is Be Humerous. Here's my card.


 I started with a brayer clean up sheet from a previous project. I really like the colours that had been created with the  PaperArtsy Fresco paints.

 This stamp sheet is such fun! I stamped these guys from Zinski Set 16 for placement.

 Then I stamped them again and coloured with Inktense watercolour pencils.

 They are really quite easy to cut out, which made me very happy as I'm not the worlds best at cutting out! 

 They're a handsome bunch aren't they!

I love this sentiment, it's from Carmen's Veranda and I know quite a few people that would appreciate it (you know who you are)

And there we are, all done! I had some scraps of card left over from the same project that the mop up card came from, so I made some banners. I know you can't keep everything, but I'm glad that I do lol.
There's loads of time for you to join in with our challenge, so put away the serious. and show us your funny side!
Have a very happy week, and thanks very much for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fun card! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Sue!!! I love these odd creatures and the text too!!! In vino veritas!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect match of words and pictures - hilarious! And I love the brayered paint layers too... always gotta love a mop-up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sue. I love the funny images and the lovely sentiment. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is smashing Sue, works perfect with your brayer clean up paper. Fun words, I know a good few that this would suit but not sure if it would be appreciated hee hee!! Love those PA characters. Fabulous combo!
    Wishing you sunshine and creative hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My clean-up paper never looks like this... Love the fun sentiment and characters and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Sue - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.