Followers

Wednesday 17 January 2018

The Noble Tree

Good morning and Happy Wednesday. Happy Little Stampers currently have an ATC challenge which is 'trees'. Here's mine.




I started with a watercolour background, and then stamped my PaperArtsy tree stamp from JOFY15. Mmm looks a little bare!



So I used 2 of the tiny stamps from the HLS Mix Mash to add some foliage.



And finished off with some paint spatters and sequins. I really enjoyed making this, so nice to get something started and finished in a day lol.
I'm also entering this into the Happy Little Stampers watercolour, and 'anything goes with HLS challenges, and PaperArtsy's ATC challenge.
Thanks very much for looking, and have a fun day x

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sue, love how the bare tree branch has been built up, love the colours and the addition of those sequins.
    Very pretty ATC..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tree, love how you made the foliage. Wish you could do the same with the bare branches outside! Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC Sue and I always love admiring your sewing skills :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sue, just recently I've started adding sequins to my work and really love them. I seem to have lots of them that had got forgotten which is a shame as they look so good and they really finish this off brilliantly. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. May be small but this little treasure is beautiful. I love the colours and the sequins. I have just used sequins on a card and must say how they do improve the finish.Also managed to glue them without them falling straight off again so that was an added bonus!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I have not been around much lately but I had to drop in and tell you how fabulous your work of art is -- and YES! it is a work of art!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Sue and inspired use of the texture stamps too. Your finished tree looks fabulous.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have built up your design Sue. Nice happy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like fun, and lovely results too... Must think about using sequins, but they are so fiddly to stick!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! This is gorgeous .... I love how you added the leaves to your tree, very clever. Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.