Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

Learning To Fly

Good afternoon and welcome to my second post of today.  We have a new challenge starting over at Lost Coast Designs, called 'I am Woman', and here's what I've made.





I started out by gessoing a tag and then roughly painting with Deco Art Media acrylics. 


Then I rubbed through a stencil with a wet wipe to remove some of the paint.



Once dry I used a different stencil and went through with a fuchsia Portfolio pastel.
I stamped the Feather Diva With Face onto vellum and coloured lightly with pencils.  The Carmen's Veranda Fly clear stamp has also been stamped and embossed onto velum, torn around, then held in place with brads.

This is a really fun challenge and I hope that you join in. You don't have to use Lost Coast/Carmen's Veranda stamps (but we love it when you do)

Have a very happy Monday, and I'll see you later in the month xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the warm colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, Sue. I love your technique. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Sue, I love the focal image set against your fabulous background. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh what a fab image Sue, love it
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love that you stamped her on vellum. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous tag, once again, out of the box and gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black & white contrasts beautifully with the colourful background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.