Followers

Friday 19 January 2018

Another Dyary Page

Good morning and happy Friday. This year I started to keep a Dylusions Creative Dyary. This is the second page that I made.


I've not really scribbled in it, that's just where I've covered up what I've written in - not that it's anything exciting, I just don't want you to see how dull my life is lol


This was a grey page and I decided to keep it that way. I tried to tye the two pages together with stamps and stencils.


I made some more bunting for the other page.


Then I've used Dylusions paints, inks, stamps, and stencils to decorate my page, along with a sticker for the date.
I now need to crack on with next weeks page as this month is flying by.
Have a great weekend and thanks very much for looking xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this Sue and I don't believe for one second that your thoughts and words are dull..!! I always write and cover my thoughts and feeling, makes me chuckle at times when I think whats hidden within hee hee..
    Keep them coming Sue *Happy Friday*
    Big Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, and I am sure that your life is anything but dull, like our lovely art. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I don’t believe for one moment you’re dull!! Fab page you’ve made ....see that proves you’re not dull then :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adds excitement, to the wonderful pages, just wondering what you are covering up.:) Great ideas and terrific work on the spread

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.