Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Salty Summer Sale


Ooh now where was I... ah yes! Today's the start of our Salty Summer Sale over at Rubber Dance. All of our beach themed stamps have a wacking 20% off including Susanne's never seen before Whale Wishes. 
Here's what I've made.


This has been made with the Take The Plunge set.


This one is from Retro Beach

And appologies in advance for this one


Made with Something Fishy and Sarcastic Superpower

There's so much inspiration here from my teamies and remember to use SDFreeShip on orders of 15 Euros and over.

Have a wonderful Summer, and thanks very much for looking x


6 comments:

  1. Fun work today. But soFISHticATED - OUCH! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Sue..you mean Johnny is not in the sale...LOLOL. Great cards with these lovely seaside images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! .....oh! ....and I love your art too! Good job I had put my coffee cup down when I saw the last one! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took a while to take my eyes off you know who but I am pleased I did so I could enjoy your makes and the joke

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, looks like my previous comment on this post has disappeared argh!!
    I was telling you that I love all these salty makes, either very beautiful or fun (or both lol), and that I've finally ordered some stamps!! :D
    I used your code Sue :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coco, I'll put Johnny in the post ;-) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.