Followers

Friday 21 July 2017

Meet Spike

Good morning and happy Friday. I've been having a play for the PaperArtsy 'aqua' challenge, and this is what I've made.



I made Spike out of an old book and some felt.


I first made some easy backgrounds with Brusho's, Infusiions, and white Ecoline Ink. Then I stamped Tracey's flowers from TS06 and TS07, cut them out and attached them to Spike.

This was such fun to make, and he's now been claimed by my daughter (she's 26 for heavens sake)

I'm also entering Spike into the  Happy Little Stamper's  watercolour challenge.

Have a great weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

                                        


                                                    





                                        

13 comments:

  1. He is adorable! You have a good weekend, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Spike..what a cutie!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea to add all the stamped and coloured images to your wonderful Spike. You have certainly gone the extra mile.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha classic, LOVE Spike ;)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun Sue, love those PaperArtsy Stamps.. There's no age restriction on the Love for a Hedgehog!! He's smashing.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great fun - the flowers are gorgeous - lucky Spike x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so clever, Sue!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning project Sue. Great idea and so much fun! I love him!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative and so very clever...love it (Him or Her) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Spike! I would have claimed him/her too (and I'm 46!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genius - I love him! And I'm well over 26!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg Sue, Spike is brilliant. Great project! I love your brusho flowers!! Gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.