Followers

Sunday 25 June 2017

Rudolf Day In June

Good morning and happy Sunday. Well we're another month nearer Christmas, it doesn't seem like two minutes since I was sharing my last Christmas card. I must admit I do like a bit of a prompt when I have cards to make, so when I saw that Happy Little Crafters had a 'trees' challenge I was very happy to go along with that.


So we have Dylusion papers and stamps, fussy cutting (yawn) and glitter.

This is the stamp, I've just stamped and chopped the layers, and coloured with Paper Artsy paints.

I'm really pleased that I've made a card each month this year though I know some people will have made hundreds by now. In fact I must have enough stamps and papers to make a thousand without repeating myself. Don't tell Neil but I've already bought more of both for this year lol.

Have a great weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

10 comments:

  1. Pretty Card, love how you used the tags. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card with great ideas. I may have to borrow some of those :)

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea Sue, I Love your trio of Trees Christmas card creation (Ohh what a mouthful!!) Only 6 months to go to the day!!! :))
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sue, love the layered trees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue I love the card and the tags Iam a tag kind of gal.....Love it .God bless!!
    Mary Redford from Face book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I think I'm in the same situation... Pls, don't tell my hubby Romain, that I continue to buy so many stamps, stencils and papers despite I have already plenty of them, thousands as you say... Lol.
    Great card anyway Sue, well done to you !!! (my current number does not reach ten yet boohoo... but I don't desperate! :D) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is TREE-mendous!
    We have been out of town for almost 3 week so I am really behind in my comments. At this point, I don't think I will try to catch up!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy, I hope you enjoyed your trip xx

      Delete
  8. Fabulous tree design with lots of gorgeous patterns and colours. That's one in the box then, you're going to be so organised with Christmas cards this year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this! The trees look fab and I like how you've used the layers. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.