Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Fly

Good afternoon and happy Tuesday. The wonderful Bibi over at Rubber Dance has sponsored a couple of challenges at CASology and as I do like a challenge I'm having a go. Before I start I have to say CAS does not come easily to me, so please be gentle. This weeks cue word is Fly, and this is what I've made.



I've used Phone Home, and Fly from Flying Ink Bottle. If you need any Rubber Dance rubber remember to quote SDFreeShip on anything 15 Euros and over for free P&P.

I'm entering this into the Happy Little Stampers CAS 'smoosh' challenge. My flying girl has been stamped onto smooshed Brusho's.
I'm also entering her into the That's Crafty Keep It Simple challenge.
Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x



8 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card. Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever card I think and CAS is never easy to do or is it just you and me.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Sue, really love that background. Thanks for joining us at TC too :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, hope you're having a good week. Love the card and the sweet image. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle so much with CAS.. I need to practice!! You've done a Grand job Sue, Thank you so much for joining in with the That's Crafty *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, good girl, you did your best though like you, I'm not really a C&S girl so not a good judge!
    But this little guy is very lovely.
    Hugs from my little corner of Brittany, where like you it's raining and cold again lol. Better to create maybe! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sue ! Love it. I find CAS very difficult too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your smooshed brusho girl. Great work with the background too. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.