I started with lots of DecoArt paints and a brayer.
Then added lots of black and red through pipettes and spritzed with water.
And mopped up with a piece of card - I'll be using this later.
Time for some stamping and stencilling now. I've used Andy's skull, lots of PaperArtsy stamps, and a white pen.
I used the mop up sheet as the top piece of my Seth die cuts. The smaller ones reminded me of microscope slides, so...
I stamped some slides and dribbled lots of glue around the edges and inked over with red.
The 'coffin' shape has been stamped and tripple embossed then aged with antiquing cream.
I'm entering this into the following challenges.
Dream In Darkness - anything dark or weird
Try It On Tuesday - anything messy, and
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - use your favourite tool - it has to be my white pen.
This has been great fun (and messy) to make. Have a great week, and thanks very much for looking x