Followers

Saturday 18 February 2017

Follow Your Heart

Good morning and happy Saturday. I'm really enjoying the 'mask' challenge over on the PaperArtsy blog, so I'm joining in again.




This was very simply made by cutting masks, then just adding Infusions around them.



Then I stamped my Darcy and Sara Naumann stamps in the white spaces, and coloured with the Infusions.
I even added some hand stitching, though to be honnest, life's too short!
This is now my first page in my new journal, and I really enjoyed making it.

I'm also entering this into the That's Crafty I Heart You challenge
Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x






18 comments:

  1. Lovely piece and I love, 'Life's too short' for hand sewing, soooo right! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reason to join in Sue! Respect with the hand stitching! Love your creation! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great and the hand stitching was worth the effort I think Sue

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheer gorgeousness Sue and thanks for joining us over TC too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Sue :)
    Hope you are having a great weekend, hugs from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great page. Love the stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitching such a great effect. Fab start to your new journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is delightful Sue - I love to see stitching in journals and your design is fantastic!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stitches, awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love this hearty page - so many pretty colours and soft inky effects. It's fabulous, Sue!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layers and I adore your heart images. Beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  12. So loving this Sue. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks stunning,love the felt hearts.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work Sue! I love that Sara Nauman heart! I agree with you about the hand stitching too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those infusions look great and loving your layout. Creative and fun and 'great' stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is brilliant hun great work of art hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.