Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Oops I Did It Again..

Over at Dragons Dream Tag It On, Tracy has chosen the theme of Dress To Impress. The team have done some beautiful subtle tags.... and here's mine :-)
The recipe is a dress or dressform, an embossed impression, and some bling.
Ok maybe not so subtle, infact the queens face is making my eyes bleed, but I did enjoy making this.
The stamps are a mixture of Stampotique and Dylusions, and they've all been coloured with Distress Markers.
I'm also entering this into the Altered Alice challenge, which is anything goes, and the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge 'what are you known for'. I hope I'm known for not taking myself too seriously.
Please pop over to the Tag It On blog and check out the gorgeous inspiration, then Dress to Impress us and show us a tag using at least one real stamp.
Thanks very much for looking x

17 comments:

  1. That's too too fabulous! Love it, love it ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooow that background is gorgeous!!! Love it, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol made me laugh out loud.

    What a wonderful tag.

    Best Wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, she is definitely dressed to impress - and kill!! Great colours, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROTFLMAO! this is too stinkin' cute! I used to ask my hubby the same thing but the look on his face always said it all. I LOVE this tag! Thanks so much for sharing with The Altered Alice and for the laughs this morning. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun tag, I love it. Such a clever interpretation of the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the challenge andthat background is gorgeous!!!! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab fun tag Sue, love the mix of the stamped images

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool, such a fantastic take on this recipe. Love the combination of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Sue, Love that background... Great images & words.. Brilliant! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this tag! So colourful and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great tag, love your dressed up frog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! I love your fun sentiment, it make me laugh! Love all the oclor and texture, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tag! Such a brilliant take on the theme - I love the vibrancy of the colours too! I need to be braver!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.