Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

It's Tag Time!!

Over at Stampotique the challenge is tags, which is always OK with me! I started by stamping and clear embossing images from the Halloween cube, then I coloured the tag in Ripe Persimmon distress ink. I masked bits off with Halloween images from the TH sheet then blended over Seedless Preserve DI.
Next I stamped the French Text stamp with water and blasted with the heat gun to dry it till it smoked lol. Then I inked through the 'Special Touch' Cracked mask with Peeled Paint DI, and finally stamped the edges with a question mark stamp and edged with Black Soot.
Prom Queen has been coloured in Inkidinks, and the sentiments stamped and cut out.
I had great fun making this though my craft room now looks like we've been burgled!
I'm just about Halloween'd out now, and there's still a week to go. Never mind - soon be Christmas!!
Thanks very much for looking x


13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a tag! Love it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, lol re the craft room being burgled!!!! Take a photo, would love to see your mess!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your tag is amazing Sue. Lol at being burgled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool, such a fabulous tag, love the background and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your brilliant tag! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge # 40.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag Sue, love the background. Funny that my craft room looks like a bomb has landed too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific tag and great explanation. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous tag Sue! I love the background and the description of the aftermath! I've definitely been burgled too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Sue, I love the colours & stenciling x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is one stunning tag the image and colors are just perfection hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! Sounds like this was fun to make! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great tag Sue, love the colours. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, gorgeous tag, love it! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.