Followers

Sunday 20 October 2024

Elementary My Dear Watson

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a loaded pocket made with one of my favourite new paper collections Sherlock Holmes from Relatively Thoughtful. 
I do love all the old Sherlock Holmes films and television series, but I must confess that the latest BBC one is my favourite. Andrew Scott as Moriarty is just perfect!

The collection is full of backing papers and cut-apart sheets with images and sentiments.
Of course, I had to use a Papercrafting With Paul tutorial to make my stuffed pocket. This was so user-friendly - nice easy measurements lol. I'll put Paul's links at the end. This is the front with two pockets.
And this is the back with a picture of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself.
These are three photo mats that fit into the wallet
And these are the backs. As you can see, Relatively Thoughtful now has stamps - whoo-hoo!!
I made some tags and journalling cards from the cut-apart sheets.
These just fit into the pockets on the front. Is that a bloody handprint that I see.....
Yup, the photo mats fit perfectly. I love these boarders from the cut -apart sheets.
After 'Elementary my dear Watson' this is the quote that I always remember from Holmes.
Here's the very dashing Sherlock Holmes.
And the equally handsome Dr Watson.
As always the collection is available in both digital and paper format.
Digital
Papers
Stamps
And you can find Paul's Facebook page and YouTube channel here.
Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful day whatever you are doing xx











1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this, Sherlock Holmes is always worth another look. I hope we get that new series here one day! Have a great, new week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.