Followers

Sunday 20 October 2024

Bad Witches Only!

Good morning and a very spooky Sunday! Aren't these the cutest  Halloween papers that you've ever seen? It's the Halloween Happiness collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

Today I'm sharing one of my favourite card styles, as designed by the wonderful Paul Ford (Papercrafting With Paul), which is the Floating Hexagon.
I love how this style really shows off the papers.
I fell in love with this one as I used to have a white can when I was little.
And what's not to love about bats?
I would love to be a bad witch, but I think I'd be more of a well-meaning but clumsy one lol.
There's so much dimension to it, yet it all folds flat into a standard sized envelope.
As always the collection comes in both digital and paper formats, and can be found here in Sally's store.
And Paul's Facebook page and YouTube links can be found here.
Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.