Followers

Saturday 1 July 2023

Will You Do The Fandango?

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday, welcome to the weekend!

This month I'm hosting the challenge over at Country View Crafts and I've chosen "A Four-Legged Friend" Those of us who are of a certain age will now be singing along - you're welcome! Here's my first project.

These four just remind me of the Queen video for Bohemian Rhapsody - there's another song for your earworm, I'm really spoiling you today!

I started with a piece of black card and my new Lisa Horton Interference Ink pads.
Then I ran it through a music embossing folder and added some Stamperia gilding pastes.

These are my fun Funky Fosill stamps that I've coloured with my Prismacolor pencils.

And we're all done!
The Lisa Horton ink pads can be found here.
Please join in with our fun challenge and show us your four-legged friends.
Take care and have a very happy July x

4 comments:

  1. Really fabulous. Thanks for the ear worm, just what I didn't need! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the animal stamps and the Interference paint looks great too. Happy creative week. Hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Sue, well done.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is that background!!! The Funky Fossil stamps are great too. Happy weekend Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.