Followers

Sunday 18 June 2023

My Gelli Prints Album All Done!

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! This week I've been playing with my Gelli Art Prints journal and I've been making some bits and bobs.

 

This is where we left it last week with my pages cut and stitched to different sizes.
I've cut out some tags with my Graphic 45 dies.
I've also made some photo mats, and file folders, and there are the tags and Rolodex cards from previous projects.
These are my 6x6 pocket pages.
And these are whopping 9x6 pockets!
Here they are in the journal. I've just made a little hinge for the tag so that it slides straight in!.
My 3x3 pages look so cute with the additional tags and file folder.

And the Rolodex cards look good on the covers.
It was never my intention to finish the album. I just wanted something that I could pick up and create in when I had a few spare moments.
The collection is available in Sally's store in both digital and physical formats.
As always there is daily inspiration on our social pages

Thanks so much for looking and have a very happy weekend x







2 comments:

  1. "My Gelli Prints Album All Done!" ... and it looks great, so colourful.

    Wishing you a good week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing this Sue is making me think it might be another way that I can use up some of my Masterboards too. Pleased you had a good Father's Day. I think that it was a bit quieter than usual at the Dome but there were other things going on at the racecourse that day and with Father's day too but no fear I found some nice little items to buy and it was great having a chat with James and Kate too. Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.