Followers

Monday 28 November 2022

Ticket To Ride

Good morning and a very happy Monday! It's the last few days of our fun Tag challenge over at Lost Coast Designs, and here's my second piece.


This time I started by making an inky background and stamping the License Plate Alpha Set.



I LOVE this sentiment, they are words to live by!


These are my fab stamps

There's still time to join in with us, so start stamping your tags!


Have a great week whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous tag. I smiled at the sentiment as I certainly needed the coffee this morning as Monday is the day I do my mother's housework but we're back now and resting, can't say I'll do as much tomorrow though. Wishing you a lovely creative week, hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice-looking tag, and the sentiment made me smile :)

    Have a great week.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.