Followers

Sunday 27 November 2022

Just A Girl With A Dream

Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing the second of my cards using the Great Gatsby collection from Relatively Thoughtful.


Again I'm teaming the papers with a stamped image.


I started by creating my layers - I couldn't resist using the silver mirror card for my base layer.


I don't think I would have fitted in very well in this era, I'm more of a jeans girl myself!


I really like the sheets of cut-aparts, just perfect for turning into tags. I had to add a bit of bling too - well it would be rude not to.


The collection can be found here in Sally's store.
And as always there's tons of inspiration in our Facebook groups

Have a very happy week whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x





2 comments:

  1. Nice card Sue. Loving the Mirri card too, I went off it at one time but it's finding it's way out again which just shows it's always worth hanging onto stuff even if you don't use it for a while......well a long while actually!!! I'm with you, give me jeans any time. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sue ...

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.