Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2022

Fallen Off The Wagon

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. As always the 15th of the month is always time for a new challenge over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity, and today's is Funny or Cute. Here's my card


If you replace twinkies with chocolate you have the story of my life!

I love this 50's lady and always enjoy using her.

I must admit I'm not really sure what a Twinkie is, but I do get the idea lol.


And you can't mention cake without a picture of a cake!


These are my lovely stamps. I've used

50's Girl

Cake Mona

Twinkies

Smell Cake



This was great fun to make, and I hope that you join in too. Remember there are Lost Coast dollars up for grabs.

Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x





4 comments:

  1. Too funny. I'm a sensible person, I can't fall off the wagon because I would never climb on it in the first place! Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun it is, love this card and post.

    By the way a Twinkie is an American snack cake, described as "golden sponge cake with a creamy filling"

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still having problems commenting, so apologies if this comes through twice!

    Fun it is, love this card and post.

    By the way a Twinkie is an American snack cake, described as "golden sponge cake with a creamy filling"

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the way you've put these images together. Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.