Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2022

A Cosmos Album For Country View Crafts

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. It's a new challenge day over at Country View Crafts, and this month I'm hosting!

My challenge is Seeing Stars, and that can mean images, shapes, or in my case astronomy.


This is my Cosmos album. I've been following a fabulous. Scrap Queen tutorial. It's a large album measuring 10x8 and it uses 3 12x12 pads.


This is the inside cover. Aren't these papers beautiful?

My lovely wolf is from the Cosmos die cuts.

All things Stamporia can be found here in the store.

And the Scrap Queen here.

I hope you join in with our challenge, please remember that stars/astronomy must be the main focus. One tiny star in a sky will not count lol.

I'll be back in a couple of days with my second piece.

Have a very happy June, and thanks so much for looking x




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful album, the papers and images you used are fantastic. Have a great June! Hugs, Vaerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sue, I love these images too! Great work with the album, it requires a lot of patience I guess.. but nice to have after! :)
    Happy thursday
    hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album, Sue!!! You are really in love with Stamperia papers!!! No wonder, they are gorgeous!!! Have a happy June!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album Sue. Great challenge theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a beautiful album! I love these Stamperia papers and the way you've arranged and layered them together, they are perfect for the fabulous challenge that you chose this month 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy June! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Sue, such lovely papers! Happy June. Crafting hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.