Followers

Sunday 9 January 2022

Follow Your Dreams

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm back at Country View Crafts with my second project for our 'Year To Sparkle And Shine' challenge, and this time I've thrown just about everything at it!


I started by painting my canvas board black, then putting some texture paste through a Clarity stencil.

Next I stippled some Dina Wakley paint all over in dark colours.


Layer 3 of about 50 lol. I dropped pinches of Ayeda powders and Pixie Powders all over and sprayed with water. Then I stood back and watched the colour explode!

Much titivation and sparkle splodging later.... here we are! The stamps are by Just A Girl And Her Imagination (Tracy Easson) and I thought they fitted really well with my stary sky background.
Tracy Easson stamps can be found here in the store.
Dina Wakley stash is here.
And Pixie Powders here.

I hope you join in with us in our fun challenge and show us your sparkle!
Take care and have a very happy week x












8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Sue. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've had a lovely Sunday.
    I do like your art, and yes you certainly threw everything at it LOL

    Have a great new week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to see how things come together. Love the finished canvas. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your start night background has so much sparkle and shine - I love it! It looked like it was fun to create too and the stamps worked perfectly as part of the design too 😁. Thanks for all the sparkle and shine inspiration! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course that should have been stary night ... lol 😉. ❤️ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's fun! Love your starry night background, and your... 50 layers lol :D
    Fantastic card!!!
    Happy friday dear Sue!
    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the sentiment and focal image, it's fun! Your background is interesting too... Have a great Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All sparkly and fabulous and you look like you had fun with this one x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.