Followers

Monday 15 November 2021

Bagged and Tagged for Lost Coast Designs

 Good morning and a very happy Monday! It's the start of a new challenge today at Lost Coast Designs, which is 'It's A Wrap' I've made a gift bag and tag (eventually)




I started with just short of an A3 piece of tea-bag paper and added some brushos. At this point I wanted to make a sheet of wrapping paper.


Then I stamped the lovely Mistletoe Goth. I tried to place her face in the lighter areas - it didn't always work lol.


Then I stamped some Christmas words from my favourite Misc Words stamp. I coloured her with my Prisma pencils and added touches of glitter.


Very icy, brrrrrr. 

At this point I decided that I probably wouldn't use it as wrapping paper, so I added a piece to a gift bag and made a matching tag.

These are the Lost Coast stamps that I used;

Mistletoe Goth

Misc Words



I hope that you like it, and that you join in with our challenge - please remember that we are a stamping challenge so no digi images!

Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I kept seeing this but it's the first chance I've had to pop over and tell you how much I love it. I'm doing bag class in a couple of weeks at the craft club and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag and tag.
    I love the blue colour, and design, it's fabulous.
    Enjoy your week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely Christmas bag and tag!
    Keeping the idea to create some gift bags in you way, thank you Sue! :)
    And the stamps you used are beautiful.
    Happy end of week my dear Sue, take care as it is colder brrrrr, here too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.