Followers

Tuesday 9 November 2021

A Patchwork Christmas

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday. Today I'm back at Country View Crafts with my second project for our Christmas Gifting challenge. This time I've made some huge gift tags, which can then be used as bookmarks.

These have all been made from my wonderful Stamperia Christmas Patchwork goodies. I absolutely love these papers and stamps, and the chipboard is just beautiful! I bought the Make A Wish collection a couple of years ago. I thought that Stamperia had just re-named the collection as Christmas Patchwork but these are actually the papers from the 22 sheet collection that are not in the standard Make A Wish set. I'm really happy that there is now an 8x8 pad, and if there's suddenly an international shortage - well it might be me!


I Started by cutting some giant tags from my 8x8 pad and sponging the edges with Stamperia paint.


I stamped the sentiment from my old rubber stamp set. I think the updated version are clear stamps, but I'm sticking with these!


Then I just mounted the paper onto some thick black card, added an image from the chipboard pack, and stuck on a sentiment.


I love this Christmas tree.


But my favourite, is of course, the cat!
All things Stamporia Christmas Patchwork can be found here in the store.
I hope you like them, and that you join in with our challenge - please remember, no cards!
Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, I can understand hoarding this lovely paper. As long as you don't start hoarding loo rolls! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are really beautiful. I adore all Stamperia products, it was one of their moulds I used for those clay wolves. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags and love the technique too, the patchwork images look lovely. The Christmas tree is my favourite. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant, all great tags.
    I think the Christmas tree one is my favourite.

    Enjoy the rest of the week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely, and I love the red stiching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sue!!! These tags are gorgeous!!! You are right these papers and stamps are incredibly beautiful!!! I love how you designed the tags and of course, I always love your stitching around the edges!!! Have a happy November! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The papers are really gorgeous and so are your tags and what a great idea to use them for bookmarks afterwards, it would be such a shame to bin these fabulous tags. I know I am a bit biased but I do love Stamperia papers! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes these papers are gorgeous, Sue! It's funny when I first saw them they didn't excite me but seeing them in your makes I see the potential! Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these papers are really gorgeous indeed!!!!
    At first I thought you had collaged all images yourself patiently with little pieces of paper, but well, your tags are just wonderful as they are, no need for a long seance of collage.. haha, brilliant Sue :)
    LOVE your wonderful bookmarks tags, and my favorite is the angel!
    Happy Sunday, hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful tags! Fabulous designs, I love those Stamperia Patchwork Christmas papers! I'll have to add them to my wish list 😁. Take care and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.