Followers

Sunday 13 June 2021

Ninety Eight, Ninety Nine, One HUNDRED

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. I'm over at Country View Crafts again today with my second project for our 100th challenge celebrations.

As this is an extra special challenge, here are the rules of entry.

Welcome to our June Challenge. This month marks our 100th Challenge and we couldn't let that go by without a celebration so we are offering two prizes, the first will be for your projects that fit the theme of 100 taking inspiration from one of the DT makes, such as a colour scheme, technique, design idea, stamp or die motif and of course, 100 (or One Hundred) must be included. Do specify in your post which member of the Design Team's project inspired you. 

The second prize will be picked from one of the comments left on the CVC and DT blog posts - don't forget, you can enter as many times as you like so make sure it is a comment that makes our DT happy to make them count

This time I've gone for the written word as Morty Bottoms is counting the stars.


I started by making my background with black card and Distress Oxides.

I think Morty looks very cute counting the stars. 


I've attached it to the back of this canvas board that has Matilda Bottoms, as I want to use it as an album cover and I like to have both sides covered.

I hope you play along with us and join in with the challenge. Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x



8 comments:

  1. Love your Morty Bottoms, gorgeous background, too. Matilda is lovely, too. Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morty (and Matilda too) is just adorable counting the stars and I love the gorgeous background you created, it highlights the stars so beautifully! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet they are both so cute. I love using Distress Oxides on black card the effect is just perfect for the sky. Have a lovely week and happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sky background and a very clever mouse. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Sue!!! Morty is really cute!!! And I love your background!!! It was a great idea to use a black paper with oxide inks!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea and great execution, Sue! Also canvas board as cover.. I hadn't thought of that but how do you "bind" the boards with the rest of the album?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both Morty and Matilda, so cute.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very sweet Sue, I do love Morty Bottoms.. I hope he is making a wish upon the stars as he counts them one by one. That's 100 stars to wish upon.. I hope they all come true.
    Beautiful. Hugs & wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.