Followers

Friday 7 May 2021

Get Your Happy On (Again)

 Good morning and a very happy Friday. Today I'm back over at the Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground with a card made with my Katzelkraft stamps. 

I started by stamping the Torn Paper and the rat directly on my base card.
I coloured these with alcohol markers, then added some splats from the So Special Monkey set. Then I set about fussy cutting the torn edges. It seemed like such a good idea, 'cos everyone knows what a fan of fussy cutting I am!
Many (many) minutes later the card was all cut, and I added a layer of thick acetate to the inside to give it some strength back.

Now for the fun part! I stamped and coloured my rats and dustbins, but then time for the cutting out again.....


Then I just layered it all up. It's really hard to photograph the acetate, but this gives you a better idea of what it looks like.
I added my favourite sentiment, Get Your Happy On, and we are all done.  
Just like that.
 It took HOURS!
 But, I enjoy making special cards for family birthdays. If it gets thrown away they are out of the will (no money but my bodyweight in rubber stamps!)


These are the stamps that I've used, and Dot has a fabulous range of Katzelkraft stamps here  in the store, and the new designs are winging their way too (or maybe chugging their way, I'm not quite sure how they're shipped)
I hope you like my card, and join in with our monthly challenge. It's very easy, just use stamps from any of the ranges in the store.
Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue. I'm really impressed with all the fussy cutting. The end creation looks absolutely fantastic.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, lovely colours, have a great weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow, this is totally fabulous. Love the rats and dustbins. A won*der*ful card indeed! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh and aaaaawe this is such a fun and fab card Lol!!!! I adore it... Well done Sue, and well deserved all the fussy cutting in my view!
    Thank you for the inspiration, I have several of these stamps, but don't use them enough :-(
    Happy weekend,I hope you enjoy relative freedom now where you are. Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine it took a while to create this wonderful card.
    I love it!
    Very well done :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.