Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Facebook Live With Clare Charvill

 Good afternoon and a very happy Tuesday.  Ever since the first lockdown last March I have been doing Facebook live classes with Clare (My Creative Spirit) every couple of weeks or so. The latest one was between Christmas and New Year and we made an album that was built into its own box. 



All the papers and ephemera are from the G45 Kaleidoscope collection. I really love the bright colours, the only downside is the US spelling on some of the pages but I just have to man up and ignore it lol.










All the pages are pockets so there is lots of room for photographs.


I really enjoyed making this one, and I think I'm getting better at putting the papers together, though it was easy with this collection as everything seemed to go together so well.

Take care, and thanks very much for looking x





6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! that is a great project and the box idea works so well. I do love G45 papers and have a few, I know it's silly but I find it difficult to use them up as they are so gorgeous! I know it's stupid and one day i will be brave and just use them. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great project and a real keepsake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, this is stunning! You have made me want to cut up my much treasured and well stroked G45 Kaleidoscope papers to make an album now. Clare is such a good teacher and you are clearly an excellent pupil - all I can say is wow, it is a fabulous box and album! Keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Absolutely stunning. You outdid yourself here, well done! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A M A Z I N G :)
    You've done a wonderful project here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic album in its book, and project!!
    That makes a change, always good :)
    Hugs again, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.