Followers

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Simplified

Good afternoon and happy Wednesday. PaperArtsy have a fun new challenge, A Box of Eggs, which is a colour challenge. Here's my tag.


 I started with these new colours and brayered them onto a piece of A4 Smoothy card.

Then I cut a tag shape with my Tim Holtz die. I did lots of stencilling with PA stencils, which doesn't show up too well here.


Then I used the lovely flower from Hot Picks 1602, and added a sticker to finish.

You can see the stencilling a little better here.
I'm also entering my tag into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Tag It challenge. 
Have a happy week, and thanks very much for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Those new pastels are gorgeous aren't they Sue?! I love the pretty tag you created with them!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Sue. Enjoy your evening. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag Sue and love the soft colour palette.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tag …
    Happy mid-week wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soft neutral tones in the background look gorgeous and the stencilling is beautiful. I love how the stamping pops against the beautiful background. A fabulous tag! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gentle colours, just perfect with that tall delicate flower stamp. Lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stencilling is perfect on the background of your tag. I do love those soft colours and that flower which works so well on a tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really lovely tag! I love the theme of it-- paint and sewing and artsy goodness! I especially love the zig-zag stitching with the "Simplified" sentiment. Soft subtle colors and elegant composition here. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colored background, nice tag topper as well! A beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the subtle background Sue, fab tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag Sue, love the beautiful background colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My that background is STUNNING! Love how soft and gentle it is! Perfect!! ~Leandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.