Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Bobbing and Weaving

Good afternoon and happy Wednesday. I've been having another play for the PaperArtsy 'Box of Eggs' challenge, and this is what I've made.



I started by making a couple of gelli plate backgrounds with Frescos and some Ellen Vargo stamps. I did photograph this but it's just a blury mess.

 Then I cut the yellow one into strips and stamped with one of my favourite Lynne Perrella stamp sets.

I wove them into the blue sheet that I'd randomly stamped with some text from another LP set.


To finish it off I added some stitching in places, some more Lynne Perrella stamps, and some Seth die cuts.
I really enjoyed making this as I like a bit of paper weaving every now and again.
Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Your paper weaving looks awesome, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun project Sue. Never tried paper weaving, something else to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece, love the weaving, great touch. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paper weaving although I have not done it for ages, I really like your stamped pieces and the contrast they create - and those LP images are wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... this is stunning Sue! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning project Sue, great ingenious background and I really also love Lynne image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this technique Sue and what a great way to use up any left-over papers or Masterboards, must remember this one. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those weaves Sue, used to make Easter cards with my playgroup using that weave, looks fab when layered up using different materials and draws the eye to explore whats within.
    Great how you have held it together with your stitchery..
    Awesome!!
    Have a fab weekend & hope the weather is better your end as it's very wet & windy here.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an awesome project! I love the layers and those LP stamps on the top are perfect!!! ~ Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea Sue, thank you for sharing how you made it. I love the way you stamped the strips

    Thank you for commenting at Jumbled Crafts

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fantastic.
    I love this :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.