Followers

Tuesday 20 February 2018

We Like To Move It!

Good afternoon and happy Tuesday. Today it's my turn to share my second 'More Than 2 Legs' piece over at Lost Coast Designs , and this time I'm taking you to Madagascar!

You just can't beat a good old jungle party, though I do think the giraffe is having far too much fun! I've used the Lost Coast Safari Party set, and lots more details can be found here, over on the Portal To Creativity.
Please pop on across to take a look, and have a very happy day xx

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page, love it. They all seem to be having BIG fun! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love this page Sue. The animals look like they're doing the hokey cokey (have I spelt that right?) and such fun too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sense of humour is so wacky Sue and that’s a very good thing!!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over to see it, such a fun card, it really made me smile! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful page and definitely more than two legs there. Great design idea as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.