Followers

Sunday 8 October 2017

You Looking At Me

Good afternoon and happy Sunday. It's day 8 of the 31Days of Halloween over at Lost Coast Designs, and I'm giving you the evil eye!



He's a bonny chap isn't he!


He's been made by die cutting a couple of tags and some stencilling.


And this is Evil Eye himself. He's been coloured with Aquatones to give him a good strong colour. The stringy bits are hot glue - I thought it looked like drool mmmmm.

So we have 2 challenges running, the 31 Days of Halloween, and Animals, so please get your spook on and join in!

I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge 'A walk on the dark side'

Have a fun (and spooky) week, and thanks very much for looking xx

11 comments:

  1. Fun tag, hope he doesn't move in next door! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this creature is really evil!!! It reminds me of the Hungarian Krampus :-) Great colouring!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this makes my spooky bunny look a cutie ha ha. He’s a devilishly handsome chap isn’t he, super scary.....maybe I won’t sleep tonight now!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue this is a scary one!! I wouldn't like to come face to face with him on a dark night. Love all the elements used and the orange stitched edge, a real spooky creation.
    Have a great week.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is the creepiest Halloween project I've seen so far. I love it! The creepier the better in my book and wow you've colored the Evil Eye perfectly. Gorgeous tag! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very definitely and evil eye! Your coloring is amazing, Sue. After years of trying and practicing, I am still not "there."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kay, I find that my white pen covers up a multitude of sins when I'm colouring lol xx

      Delete
  7. ooo Sue this is so very scary! Brilliant but scary!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bit scary Sue but love it all the same. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you layered the cobweb tag and the scary drooly monster is amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.