Followers

Sunday 25 September 2016

Clean and Simple - Yikes

Yes it's those words that strike terror to your heart, even worse than Christmas in July, it's Clean & Simple. Come on, why were inks and paints invented if not to cover the full page (and fingerprints). Anyway Crafty Individuals want C&S, and this is the best I can do.


It's madness that I can stitch a border but I can't doodle one. Giving me a black pen and something to doodle is like giving a 3 year old a bright red lipstick - it isn't going to end well, so I've sewn mine.
Right, it's time to screw down a few floorboards in my craft room, I'm now perfectly insulated (for a room made of glass) and ready for my new roof in a couple of weeks.
Have a happy Sunday, and thanks very much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Sue and I love how you've coloured the ducks. Stitching the border is a great idea too, it looks fab. Your craft room sounds very interesting! :) Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a stunner Sue! I love it! Beautiful colouring! Lol, the only borders that I do with a pen are morse code style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Clean and simple was not made for me, either! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue. Chocolate is good for the terrors of CAS! ;) Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Sue - saw it when I added mine to the challenge! Lol! Nearly used this stamp myself!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do make me laugh Sue! Lovely card and I love CAS but yep those finger marks are a right pain!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha Sue, you will never stop cracking me up!.:D
    That's said, this is a very beautiful card. I love this two ducks stamp and the way you have used it, framed it and colored it, very lovely.
    Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge, Good Luck dear Sue!! (And I hope you will share with us your future craft space when all finished teehee! ;)
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Sue, love those beautifully coloured ducks! A stitched border is always a lovely idea. Thanks for joining in the CI Challenge. Enjoy your new room! Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is elegant and Very beautiful. Love this stamp too. Thank you for joining in CI challenge this month. Hugs, Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.